The QUATTRO is an audible altimeter with 4 freefall and 4 canopy alarms.
QUATTRO PART NUMBER:
- P/N L205233
The QUATTRO audible altimeter was the first to feature 4 High Speed and 4 Low Speed warnings. It also has the Track Guide, a unique feature with 0.5 second pulsating tones between the 1st and 2nd High Speed warnings to help monitor separation of Big Way waves or tracking groups.
- 4 High Speed warnings with settings up to 19990 feet.
- Can be used for Big Way formations, wingsuit setup or other events where four high speed warnings are helpful.
- 4 Canopy Descent / Low Speed warnings.
- The Canopy Descent alerts are essentially low speed alerts, which can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Track Guide: 0.5 second pulsating tones between the 1st and 2nd warnings help monitor altitude separation of tracking groups or waves. (feature can be turned on/off)
- 3 Climb to Altitude warnings.
- Fully automatic. It continually records the ambient air pressure, temperature and adjusts the digital hardware to the local elevation.
- Thin and ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in a helmet.
- Individual freefall & canopy flight volume control settings.
- Four memory banks for custom warning settings.
- Feet/Meter selection.
- Altitude selection interval: 10 Ft.
- Seven step warning pitch adjustment.