The SPIDER system is universally compatible and offers a variety of elements that turn a simple mount into an indispensable tool.
Due to the level of customization the X-Shut lineup offers, contact us to share your idea and we’ll provide a quote and come up with an ideal solution for you.
Just like the X-Shut quick mounting system, the SPIDER system is universally compatible. For most applications, one or multiple SPIDER arms are mounted to a carrier plate to the front of your torso. It offers a variety of additional elements that make a simple mount an indispensable tool for safe and effective work. It is mainly used in military, industry, and professional settings, where freedom of movement and mobility play an important role.
- Robust lightweight construction
- Silent adjustment
- Maintenance free
- Weather resistant
- Wide range of Device Adapters available to attach items to end of the SPIDER arms.
- Modular system that allows BASEs to mount to sides and bottom of chain links.
- Chain links can be added or removed.
- Chain link axles can be individually adjusted so user can determine amount of force required for it to rotate.
- Folding limit. A mechanical limitation prevents the links from unintentionally rotating in one direction.
- MOLLE Compatible
- SPIDER arm can be used with X-Shut ELECTRO
Tablets: While using tablet displays, the user’s arms and hands can be used without restriction. The device can be swiveled with a handgrip in order to be able to share the display with others. If the tablet is not needed, it can simply be folded close to the body or quickly released with the X-Shut quick-release fastener.
Drone Pilots: Applications where flying a drone with a tablet are used.
Military HAHO Navigation Systems: This is a very popular application due to the versatility and wide range of custom solutions. For more information visit X-Shut SPIDER on our SSK Military website.
Combinations: Since our X-Shut system components are compatible with each other, many extraordinary combinations are possible.